The green coffee bean is the natural state of coffee at the moment of picking. Coffee only becomes that brownish color that we are used to seeing at the store and when we open a bag of coffee after it is roasted and properly processed. When coffee is first picked, it is green.
The Science Behind Green Coffee Extract and Weight Loss
As it turns out, before coffee is processed it contains a particular chemical that can aid in weight loss. This naturally occurring chemical, chlorogenic acid turns out to have some amazing effects for those trying to shed the pounds.
The results of the study were groundbreaking:
- During the period where participants took the placebo (no green coffee extract), participants showed little effect on their overall weight and some even gained weight.
- During the period when they were given green coffee extract at a medium dose, they lost weight.
- The higher dose also lead to weight loss though not at a significantly higher level than the medium dose.
Key features Of Green Coffee Bean
1. High Level of Antioxidants
2. Metabolism Booster
3. Burning of stored fat
4. Lowering blood pressure and cholesterol
5. Powerful appetite suppressant
6. Improved Heart Health
7. Improved mental alertness
8. Detoxifying liver
9. Enhanced energy levels
Other Green Coffee Benefits
Green coffee benefits were also found in earlier studies. To summarize:
- A 2006 study found that chlorogenic acid may reduce high blood pressure.
- A 2004 study found that chlorogenic acid may also aid in blood circulation and thus improve heart health.
How Green Coffee Bean Work?
Unlike coffee beverages, green coffee bean extract is low in caffeine and is not a stimulant. Chlorogenic acids are also destroyed when coffee beans are roasted and their benefits are not available in coffee drinks.
Can I lose weight with green coffee?
The answer to this question is simply yes. Everyone who's willing to lose weight in a more natural and safe way can use natural green coffee beans extract. This extract is available in the form of pills, supplements, etc. So you can easily use it according to your own personal needs and requirements to control your body weight and get into a good shape. To maximize the benefits of this wonderful natural item, it is generally a good idea to mend your old bad eating habits as well. So it is good for you to get rid of oily and spicy junk food. Include fresh organic vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. It is also a very good idea to include some sort of workout in your daily routine.
Green Coffee Ingredients
* Arabica Coffee - Coffea Arabica
* Lingzhi - Ganoderma Lucidum
* Rosehip - Rosa Canina
* Guarana - Paullinia Cupana
* Ginseng - Panax Ginseng
* Acai Berry - Euterpe Oleracea
* Soybean Dietary Fibre - Glycine Max
* Inuline Dietary Fibre - Cichorium Intybus
Green coffee appears to be safe based on the limited research that has been done in people so far. In clinical research, no serious side effects were reported.
However, it is important to understand that green coffee contains caffeine, similar to regular coffee. Therefore, green coffee can cause caffeine-related side effects similar to coffee.
Caffeine can cause insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart and breathing rate, and other side effects. Consuming large amounts of coffee might also cause headache, anxiety, agitation, ringing in the ears, and irregular heartbeats.
Where To Buy Green Coffee Bean
With an understanding of what the green coffee bean can do to aid in weight loss, you may be wondering where to get these amazing products. One is however discouraged from buying the product over the street to avoid buying fake diet supplements and buying online can take up your valuable time trying to find the best cheapest price. Click on the Banner Below and get these adorable green coffee bean at:
* 100% SECURE CHECKOUT
* SAME DAY dispatch
* 30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
* super-quick delivery of your choice